unless your teachers are abusive assholes there is no fucking reason to disrespect them
they are literally trying their hardest to get you an education
teachers have every right to complain about rude students or the amount of papers they have to grade because their salary is low as shit
oh wow, your math teacher yelled at you because you were ignoring the lesson and talking to your friend
i wonder why
jesus christ teachers have it hard enough dont be an asshole
In honor of James May’s 48th birthday, UK TV channel Dave is showing showing a Captain Slow marathon. TopGear.com decided repost the 7 part video series they did last year of James’ drive to the studio
Absolutely brilliant. If you love James May, it’s a must see.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Intelligence, sense of humour, culture, kindness, wit, typography, argyle, sharp dressed men, eloquence, vast knowledge of pop culture, etc…
4. What turns you off?
Incuriosity, poor grammar, unintelligent people, close mindedness, xenophobia, uneducated people, snobs, posh people, fakes, smoking, drug use, homophobia, the list could go on…
5. What sound or noise do you love?
A pug snuffling
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
A toddler screaming
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You really made a difference down there.
Movie A Day: The Family (2013)
Pfeiffer and DeNiro look tired in this movie. The daughter was very bad ass for a cute girl. I can’t believe the son sussed out everyone in the first day of school. Tommy Lee Jones seems to play the same guy in the last 10 movies he’s been in.